PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, this wheel is on a 6-8 week lead-time.
AVR 60mm DISC BRAKE REAR WHEEL
Road Race | Full-Carbon | Tubeless-Ready | Clincher Rim
If you need an aerodynamic advantage with improved acceleration and higher rolling speeds then our AVR 60mm is your go-to rear wheel. Engineered to be fast but more stable; the advanced aerofoil rim shape cuts through headwinds and shrugs off crosswinds with greater handling and speeds on windy days. This wheelset is light, stiff, and very, very fast.
The AVR 60mm disc brake is a lightweight, speed inducing road racing wheel. The DT Swiss hubs deliver lower rolling resistance, helping boost acceleration with less effort. The deep carbon AVR aerofoil rims and CX-Ray spoke shape dramatically reduce aerodynamic drag, and will increase and maintain your top speed with less effort. This wheel is design-engineered for TT, track or triathlon racing, but the build also makes the wheel perfect for training and everyday club rides.
- Rim Build | Tubeless Ready Clincher - 3rd Generation Pro-Mach 2™ aerodynamic rim design using Toray T700/T800 UniDirectional carbon fibre with reinforced 3K weave rim bed for enhanced durability and anti-twist ThermSet™ composite resin rim walls for extra stiffness
- Rim Size | 60mm deep full carbon rim - 700c - 28mm total external width - 25mm upper track width - 18mm internal width featuring Pro-Fit™ easy installation bead lock system, optimised for increased aerodynamic performance when fitted with 25-28c size tyres
- Hubs | DT Swiss | Straight Pull | R 142mm Disc Brake Centre Lock | 12mm thru-axle | Bearings - high load capacity, outstanding reliability with ultra-low rolling resistance - 240/350 high-quality stainless steel - 180 ProTour Sinc ceramic Learn More
- Spokes | R x 24 Sapim CX-Ray | Aero Elliptical Design | double butted with secure lock brass nipples - nickel-coated black Learn More
- Spoke Pattern | R 24 x Two-Cross pattern
- Angled Spoke Holes | drilled angled spoke holes for reduced stress at the nipple joint
- Tyre Compatibility | tube tyre or tubeless - wheel built with tubeless tape fitted
- Axles | Hub axle adaptors can be fitted by your Master wheel builder
- Wheelset Weights | 180 hub - 803g | 240 hub - 816g | 350 hub - 883g
- Recommended max rider weight 115kg
- Included | service booklet - wheel build birth card - wheel manual
- View full specification sheets
AVR 60mm DISC BRAKE FULL CARBON REAR WHEEL from
Your order will be built by your nearest Master wheel builder using your billing address. If you want to change wheel builder, please locate your preferred builder using the link below and inform us in the `add notes` section of your shopping cart.
MasterBuild Service: Wheels hand-built by your Master wheel builder to the build options selected, trued, tested and fitted with tubeless-ready tape. This wheel service does not include tyres, tubes, valves, tubeless setup etc. Collection or delivery is available.
UltraBuild Service: Your Master wheel builder will contact you to discuss and provide professional advice on the best ancillary products for you and your riding style. The order is hand-built using our full ready-to-ride UltraBuild service and fitting to your bike is optional. Collection or delivery is available.
Please note: The cost of ancillary products for UltraBuild is agreed with and paid directly to the Master wheel buiding business.
LEARN MORE about our MasterBuild and UltraBuild services
LOCATE Your Master wheel builder